.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Codex Britannica

A (now defunct) survey of British literature and culture from the Restoration through the 19th century, with other things thrown in for flavor. Originally created as part of a class project.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago 'Burb, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Getting all ZEN in your hostile little FACE!



Obviously, I haven't posted the other two articles that were planned for last week. They are done for the most part (just some final editing and additions left), but having just arrived home from a martial arts seminar which started early on Saturday, I don't feel like typing a whole lot let alone moving. I'll try to get my last article of Milton's Paradise Lost and the second article in the 'Violence in the Classroom' series up by late Tuesday evening.