.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Codex Britannica

A (now defunct) survey of British literature and culture from the Restoration through the 19th century, with other things thrown in for flavor. Originally created as part of a class project.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago 'Burb, Illinois, United States

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Final Words?

Well, it has been quite the quarter. I guess I could say that I am glad that spring break is here and heralding the end of another set of classes. Knowing this, I can't help but remember all of the intriguing conversations and discussions had over this past quarter and the people I have met, albeit briefly and perhaps not that well. Still, I feel that I have grown somewhat as a writer and a person because of these experiences. Famed Russian philosopher sage, Porphyri Korneyevich Ivanov, once stated that "You [humans] are filled with the desire to be useful to all people. " I can say that everyone I have met in class was useful in some way and proved the old Russians philosophy. I hope I had just as much an impact on the people I met.

I would just like to close out by saying that I intend to keep this web log running as long as I can. It may not be updated every week or even every two or three weeks, but I can guarantee that new material will be added as I write it. For now, I hop to see you all again. Take care and stay safe.

Cheers—

Chris